25 June 2009
Hey, I know you’re wary of us copywriters. Unless you know us intimately, you don’t necessarily want to entrust that 39-page website to us. You just don’t want to be presented with a fait accompli that’s, well, not very accompli.
I know. I understand. That’s why I’m big on style tests, free samples and the like. But this last week, I’ve completed no fewer than six separate loads of free copywriting samples.
Either there’s buckets of new copywriting work just around the corner, or everyone just wants a page for free.
In fact, here’s a thought. Get 39 copywriters to do you a free page each and you’re sorted. Or maybe not.
Follow me on Twitter for new post alerts:
Most recent posts
- Freelance copywriter: who’d want to be one of those?
- Happy birthday to me
- Copywriter goes from soup kitchen to top table
- Why I won’t stand for misuse of sat
- When creativity just gets in the way
- That’s just rude
- Copywriting buyers beware
- The copywriter who has no problem with jargon
- Change your thinking on direct mail
- Freelance copywriter not in Edinburgh
- Put my copywriting to the test
- And then they used the P word