Ireland’s number one copywriter
6 August 2009
I’m Ireland’s number one copywriter. Yes, I know I live in England, and I’ve been to the land of the long, dark stout just the once (it was lovely). But I AM Ireland’s number one copywriter.
Thanks to a page I wrote a couple of years back, around 10% of my clientele are now from across the Irish Sea.
As more copywriting work comes in from Dublin, I can’t help feeling that too many copywriters spend far too much time trying to be all things to all people. Why bother? Niche is nice.
Follow me on Twitter for new post alerts:
Most recent posts
- Freelance copywriter: who’d want to be one of those?
- Happy birthday to me
- Copywriter goes from soup kitchen to top table
- Why I won’t stand for misuse of sat
- When creativity just gets in the way
- That’s just rude
- Copywriting buyers beware
- The copywriter who has no problem with jargon
- Change your thinking on direct mail
- Freelance copywriter not in Edinburgh
- Put my copywriting to the test
- And then they used the P word