I’m a copywriter, not a Therapain salesman
20 August 2009
Once every three months or so, I get a phone call or an e-mail asking for a supply of Therapain Plus, a spray that penetrates deep, works fast and is made from all-natural ingredients.
Truth is, I’m not a Therapain salesman. I did, however, as a copywriter, once write a sales letter for an Irishman from a company called Sales of the Unexpected who wanted to flog some of this stuff.
So please, if you need Therapain Plus to work fast and penetrate deep, don’t come to me. I’m a copywriter.
But the success rate of that letter must be phenomenal — something like 90% of those who read it must call me for a bottle of the stuff.
So, if you need a sales letter that works fast and penetrates deep, I’m your man.
Follow me on Twitter for new post alerts:
Most recent posts
- Freelance copywriter: who’d want to be one of those?
- Happy birthday to me
- Copywriter goes from soup kitchen to top table
- Why I won’t stand for misuse of sat
- When creativity just gets in the way
- That’s just rude
- Copywriting buyers beware
- The copywriter who has no problem with jargon
- Change your thinking on direct mail
- Freelance copywriter not in Edinburgh
- Put my copywriting to the test
- And then they used the P word