Copywriting is very expensive
30 September 2009
Copywriting is very expensive.
Too damn right copywriting’s expensive. It seems it now costs the hapless online copywriter £5 minimum per click on Adwords to get on to page one of Google for that precise word.
I’ll readily admit that turnover has dropped this year. I’ll also admit that I’m 100% dependent on repeat business plus Adwords to feed my kids.
But I blamed the depleted takings on the recession — and I hadn’t checked my Adwords account for months.
It seems the economy has sparked a pay-per-click arms race.
So, if you’re an SEO specialist who can help me scale Google’s more inaccessible peaks, step this way please.
Follow me on Twitter for new post alerts:
Most recent posts
- Freelance copywriter: who’d want to be one of those?
- Happy birthday to me
- Copywriter goes from soup kitchen to top table
- Why I won’t stand for misuse of sat
- When creativity just gets in the way
- That’s just rude
- Copywriting buyers beware
- The copywriter who has no problem with jargon
- Change your thinking on direct mail
- Freelance copywriter not in Edinburgh
- Put my copywriting to the test
- And then they used the P word