Copywriting for every county
12 July 2011
When Nick from Auditel commissioned us to write a sales letter for his business based in Marlborough, Wiltshire, recently, it completed a remarkable accomplishment: copywriting for the complete set of England’s 48 counties.
That’s right: in eight years of trading, we’ve provided copywriting for clients in every single county from Cumbria to Cornwall. Yes, even including Rutland.
We’ve created brochure sets in Buckinghamshire, websites for West Sussex, and, er, sales collateral for Shropshire.
Naturally, we’ve provided copywriting for Scotland, Wales and Ireland, too (remember, we’re number one for copywriting in Ireland). And our copywriting services have been exported as far as Sweden, Holland, the US, Germany, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
We do our copywriting from near Manchester in the North West of England. But freelance copywriting works just fine, regardless of boundaries, using phone and email. Of course, if you want to discuss your copywriting needs in person, that’s no problem. Especially if you’re in the Maldives.
Follow me on Twitter for new post alerts:
Most recent posts
- Freelance copywriter: who’d want to be one of those?
- Happy birthday to me
- Copywriter goes from soup kitchen to top table
- Why I won’t stand for misuse of sat
- When creativity just gets in the way
- That’s just rude
- Copywriting buyers beware
- The copywriter who has no problem with jargon
- Change your thinking on direct mail
- Freelance copywriter not in Edinburgh
- Put my copywriting to the test
- And then they used the P word