Freelance copywriters seem to be ten-a-penny these days. But how do you get into the industry and why would you want to?
22 August 2015
Celebrating ten years in business as a freelance copywriter
24 October 2013
After 10 years languishing in the foothills of Google, I suddenly find myself near the summit. Pass the oxygen.
21 October 2013
30 October 2012
Creativity can sometimes mask a message, especially in a badly chosen headline.
9 May 2012
It’s impolite not to acknowledge stuff
9 March 2012
Copywriting used to be the preserve of the uber-talented
7 March 2012
- The copywriter who has no problem with jargon
- Change your thinking on direct mail
- Freelance copywriter not in Edinburgh
- Put my copywriting to the test
- And then they used the P word
- Fourth is the new first
- Copywriting for every county
- Why copywriting will never be a commodity
- S-rated calendar
- Copywriters without kids
- Copywriting for conversion
- You think you don’t need a copywriter?